NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), all notifications of claimed copyright infringement on our Service should be sent ONLY to our Designated Agent.
NOTE: The following information is provided solely for notifying the service providers referenced below that your copyrighted material may have been infringed.
DO NOT SEND ANY INQUIRIES UNRELATED TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT (e.g., REQUESTS FOR ASSISTANCE, CUSTOMER SERVICE INQUIRIES, BILLING QUESTIONS, REPORTS OR E-MAIL ABUSE) TO THE CONTACT LISTED BELOW. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE IF SENT TO THAT CONTACT.
WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE CONTENT IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER'S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
Written notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent:
Service Provider(s): Internetq, Inc. d/b/a Akazoo
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement:
Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent:
Telephone Number of Designated Agent:
Facsimile Number of Designated Agent:
E-mail Address of Designated Agent:
Under Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A), the Notification of Claimed Infringement must include the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the page of the website where it is lawfully found; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.);
- A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our website, including as applicable its URL, so that we can locate the material;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.