Akazoo is a unique new social networking community developed by Internetq to specifically enable full interactive mobile access.
Akazoo users create their own personalized profile and can set up a personal inbox, publish in their own space and upload media. They can participate in many socializing activities like groups, events, games, chat and instantly communicate with their friends. Akazoo also offers its users additional services which include premium content from affiliates as well as user-generated content.
Key features include:
- Free subscription to Akazoo, either from the internet or from the user’s mobile by SMS or wap
- Multichannel access via web, wap, mobile applications or text messaging
- Users can customize their profile, protected by advanced security and privacy settings
- Users can create a network of friends to communicate through comments, personal messages, chatting, instant messaging and multiplayer Akazoo games
- Users can create photo albums and video channels with unlimited space.
- Users can upgrade their account to benefit from premium downloads sections, unlimited mobile access, web2sms and vice versa
- Unbroken access to the service and on-the-go communication for mobile users from installed applications or via WAP access
- Mobile content profiled for almost every commercial mobile device
Internetq has pursued a definitive strategy to ensure Akazoo’s success:
- Accessibility: every user has a unified profile and can access the service directly through web, wap and mobile
- Multifunctionality: Akazoo combines a variety of benefits and functions for users and social networks
- Localization and cultural adaptation: Internetq plans to rollout Akazoo in several countries, with localized operations and content
- Continuous development: Akazoo’s expansion and development is achieved by self-financing through premium mobile services